TS 100 Convention Schedule
- 09:00-09:30 Stratemeyer Syndicate and TS 101 (Keeline)
- 09:30-10:30 Geology of TS (Dixon)
- 10:30-11:30 Science of TS Jr (Campbell)
- 11:30-13:00 LUNCH & Open Mic: How I Found TS and What TS Means to Me
- 13:00-13:30 Artists of Tom Swift (Keeline)
- 13:30-15:00 Writing TS Fan Fiction (Baumann, Cooper, Dickerson, Hudson, and Wolff by video)
- 15:00-16:00 Writing TS in the 80s and 90s (Vardeman)
- 16:00-17:00 Tom Swifties (Lederer)
- 17:00-17:30 BREAK
- 17:30-19:00 DINNER, trivia, gift exchange, costumes
- 19:30-21:00 Radio Show: TS and His Airship
- 09:00-09:30 TS Asteroid (Jedicke by video)
- 09:30-10:30 How TS Invented Everything (Dombi)
- 10:30-11:30 When TS Jr was New (Baumann)
- 11:30-13:00 LUNCH & Open Mic: My Greatest Find and One That Got Away
- 13:00-13:30 1910 LA Air Meet (Curtiss)
- 13:30-14:00 Unanswered Questions in TS Jr (Cooper)
- 14:00-15:00 Growing Up With Victor Appleton II (Dickerson & Lawrence by video)
- 15:00-16:00 Tom Swift on the Silver Screen (Keeline)
- 16:00-17:00 TV Space Opera (Berkwits)
Exhibits may include:
- Sales tables of series books, series book artwork, and other items of interest
- Exhibits of Tom Swift books & collectibles; old chemistry sets, etc.
- Exhibit regarding the Tom Swift Aeroship, made for the never-filmed Tom Swift project almost made by Twentieth-Century Fox in 1966-1969, including pieces of the actual airships built for the film.
Other ideas we are considering include:
- Silent Auction
- Science demonstrations and/or demonstrations of high school robotics team robots
There are a number of surprises in the works: special guest speakers and events for both days. We will announce more about these when we have them confirmed.
*All details subject to change or cancellation. Some speakers/events are still tentative. There is no guarantee being made about the schedule at this time. More details will be posted once they are confirmed. Please check back soon for more information.